Thursday, December 11, 2008

Time and Death wait for no man.....

This morning i came across this article about new movie titled 'malaikat maut' to be screened next year...basically this story about youngsters that faced death ...at early age...so...the reflection to myself is...we have to do goooooddd things in our life..as much as possible...heheheh bcoz u don't know when death came knocking at your door.. young people belief that death came when u bcome old...but not anymore...jeng jeng jeng....


This also remind me of the accident that happened in 2003 where my car (Suzuki Vitara) turned upside down in the middle of KL during peak hours...bumbung keta,windows sume hancur..n the tyres out of the rim!but luckily we landed on 4 tyres opposite the road..nasib baik tak ada keta time tu...n at that time my other 4 frends..selamat..all I can remembered was I drove 60km/j n suddenly the car toppled..until now I wonder whats the causes...n ade sorang makcik ni told me she saw lorry bwk minyak tertumpah on the road..the lesson is hold the stering tightly n ur both hands must be steady coz ur the 1 who control the car...hehhe experience beb..n 1 more thing the number plate 4774 ....>4 is suwey number in chinese belief..heheeh so belila keta vitara nih...buatan Jepun!

So renung-renungkanlah...pesan Imam Ghazali:
yg dekat itu mati...
yg jauh itu masa...
yg besar itu nafsu.....
yg berat itu amanah....
yg ringan itu solat....
yg tajam itu lidah......

very true indeed.....

No comments: