Friday, April 30, 2010
Sunday, April 25, 2010
HELP ME OUT!!
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Saturday, April 17, 2010
So..which brain do u belong to?im belong to left sided brain coz im into science matters..those who r imaginative n creative are fall into right side brain..example designer,singer, n comedian. i bring out this issue coz i am not creative thinking..seriously i hate arts works! ingat lagi mase darjah 6 ade kelas cross stich n i was like the dumbest student that time coz kene siapkan during rest time.i was like how to do the jahit2 thingy? but i enjoyed doing it if the design is SIMPLE. same thing goes with cooking..i can't simply add here n there if its not enough the sukatan.i have to be precise on wat bahan2 should i put into the recipe. n i can't drive manual car! seriously i will stop at traffic lite or even at junction.i think im very left side brain.duh! owhh not to mention to study music during high school. i really can't answer the exams!the mind totally blank! same thing goes..last time i used to study for 1 semester in KLiUC..that time i took IT course..when JAVA exams ..i really dunno how to apply the theory..i only stare with blank mind n of course menirula lepas tu..
so to balance the left n right brain to our children,we can teach them playing musical instrument since childhood.this will develop the right brain n balance both of them.not to make them as a singer in AF but just to make it as a learning process.okayy mia r u ready to play piano? :)
Friday, April 16, 2010
Thursday, April 15, 2010
if my blog is not informative or nice
if nobody wants to read
if nobody knows that this blog is actually exists!
if i didn't post the website address at facebook to acknowledge other people to read
if nobody comment on my entry post
if i am SYOK SENDIRI
....because i just love to write n I AM LOW PROFILE PERSON :))
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
since the house has 3bedrooms at upstairs, i will provide a room for little princess with pink background.hoyehh
6.30 - pray n pakai baju
7.00- gerak gi keje.kalau drive sorang, kene susukan n layan mia while driving!
7.20 - anta mia kat nenek
7.30 - sampai ofis
8.30 -5 pm- kije keje keji!! hihihi
5.30 -amek mia
6- 7pm - sampai uma.bergilir2 mandi, pray n mkn --mia x leh nak kene tinggal!!nak kene ada org kt sebelah dia jek!
7- 8pm- gilir2 jaga n pray
8-10.30- jaga mia yg byk nangis membebel + x leh kene tinggal sorang2 + asyik nak gigit benda sbb gatal gusi + merangkak merata kt uma!!adoilaa
10.30- mia tidoo n happy blogging! :)
12am -mia panggil nak susu!
4.30am - susu lagii
~~ n the routine continues again tomorrow~~
Thursday, April 8, 2010
BMI is the scarriest word to all people..wether ur underweight or overweight.but more often than not people afraid of being overweight!!so i wonder when am i gonna start workout after post 6mths ceasearan..oh gosshh do i still have more time to do that??how i wish!! basically i have to exs! coz my hospital gonna organize BMI project.those who r overweight have to join exs group which consists of aerobic,dance n gym workout. n those who still unable to reduce their weight, their bonus will be cut out!!owhh damn unfair!! owhh nak marah2 pun tiada gunanya lagi..coz im one of the group which exceeds 1 mark than normal reading! wish me good luck or bad luck to ana??
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
last month i went for training for trainer .basically i have been trained how to be a good trainer..trainer is different from being a headmaster talking to a classroom of students.we are not to teach audience but we train the participating audience.at first i was chosen by my boss to attend this course.at that moment *sumpah seranah gile2 babi* coz he supposed to attend it.but i put the pressure in my head n acccept it with big heart+ again sambil sumpah2.hihi
so the tips to be a good trainer are:
- have to arrive early at least 30mins earlier to set up our slides n to get few friends before the whole audience come.this is to make us able to use them as material of making jokes during training.
- u have to talk to audience n look at their eyes,if u afraid to do so..u can look at their forehead.
- never look at 1 person only that u feel comfortable with while talking coz this shows that u r afraid with other people.*nak2 lagi kalau ade muka mcm singa!!*
-ask them to wear nametags n we have to call their names. never fail to call their names coz human likes thier name to be called instead of miss,mrs or mr. n ask other audience to give loud applause for those who answer any questions given.
- the first introduction is crucial to attract audiences' attention n to survive for another 3 hours!if u fail to make the intro happening than the audience wont listen to u for the rest 3 hours!so wat we can do..is by introducing our name which can combine with artist name or anything that can capture audience to laugh!! * oh my..i have to really survive this part for few mins but the impact can drag me for many hours!*
- if audience ask u questions that too hard for u to answer n that time u r too nervous, u can 'throw monkey to others' means that we can ask questions to audience instead of we answer the questions. *BRILLIANT TACTIC!!*
- how to handle the talkative audience: lets say if the person always raise up his hand n ask lotss of Qs to u,all u need is throw the monkey again to others.n dun choose him next time.hihi
-if the silent audience: need to join them during break time n talk anything except their jobs! this is as icebreaker for them n to make them feel at ease.
- always put in between teaching topics with games n icebreaker especially before n after break to make them happy before break n to make them fresh after break.n it really works!
- during the training, we were taught to give stars stickers for those participants who answer our Qs or those who give feedbacks or participate in discussion.this is becoz human likes to get rewards and give awards.the tactic was if they got 5-10 stars, Datuk title will be given.20 stars Tan sri n >20 yang berhormat..see all these looks simple n nonsense sumtimes but i tell u many people raise their hands to answer Qs coz they dahagakan bintang2 itu..muahahhaa
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Monday, April 5, 2010
so i baught apple flavour..n gave to mia last nite.n she ate it!!wahh nk mkn epal yg mahal2 jek epal australia plak tu..each costs rm6.90
check out: http://www.babyambrosia.com/ n they oso open in Gardens midvalley.
voila!! the thing is i've been thinking that lately..or for past few years ive been neglecting my facial treatment due to hectic job n now having the baby..urghh owh btw im grateful to have skin with no pimples since married.actually i was the one with full of REDDISH-BOM ATOM punye pimples during high school.huhu i think it was imbalance hormone..n infact when i was in school bus the boys from the back of the seats yelled at me 'eh muka dia mcm bulan la!' ..now i knew that moon's surface has uneven surface, just like my facial skin fulls of pimples n holes!huhu. actually i am not into makeup/facial-products-to-use person. n im easily influence with advertisements bout the products at magazines..asal cantek jek beli but end up with not using it coz LAZY n NO TIME!! urgghh n 1 more thing i dun apply make up even though i bought LOREAL ke,MAC ke, semua brand ade tapi xpakai2.just for the sake of loving to shop those stuffs with no regrets!!ntah ape2 ntah..
i wonder y im not used to make up..the history lies like this..once upon a time..heheh mcm cite dongeng pulak.. during uni years..we are more to agressive activities- the sports,gyms stuffs,sweats a lot n so on..pergi kelas pun pakai tracksuit with shirts- boringggggggg- so my life n attitude that time so though,agressiveness,active n proactive.muahahha mcm xsempat nak makeup2 ni..if makeup pun mcm xde maknanya!
in fact, my profession n study field does not allow us to wear jewelleries such as rings,bracelet or necklace coz during treatment we dun want cross infection.see all these bring me up as a DULL-STRICT-CANNOT BE FASHIONABLE person during uni years n in fact during working hours!! on top of that the lecturers will aim those students who like to wear make up coz they think these kind of students just berangan pergi kelas n main2 belajar! see..my study field really requires us to be professional -la konon!! because of the ORTHODOX TIME N THE STRICT-BORING-REGULATIONS from lecturers..the environment indirectly bring me up as what i am now: with no make up!!n in fact i already used to be!duhhh lainla kalau amek course finance ke, marketing ke they are supposed to make up maaaa!!
pssss harap2 pas ni jangan x pakai clinique ni..hehe