Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My dream HOME

okeehh skrg saya sgt x sabar ye utk pindah ke rumah baru nun di s.alam. paling lmbt katenya end of this year..tapi i think must be extend till next year! this is bcoz i really can't help staying in this condo anymore..dgn lift asyik rosak...dgn negro kaki mabuk..dgn taxi driver yg kurang ajar n kencing merata2..dgn riuh rendah mcm pasar bile student buat partyla (selalu gak la dengar they all nyanyi lagu happy bday kt depan pintu member diaorg,buat surprise bday party!) huh i can't bear all this.tapi x pe i will make sure the real home will be forever for child's development in long term.so i really wanna hire interior designer to design my house coz i dunno how to design the house..n i hardly remember my new house! besarnya lebarnya dh lupe coz dh lama xgi tengok.


anyway..it something goes like this in my mind:


so this will be the master bedroom.i want to make it english style..coz i like simple n easy.


this is english style living room..i really wish to have like this one!bile belek2 majalah anjung seri suka tengok style bunga2 ni..tapi hubby reject!damn~~


for the kitchen it will be 90% similar like this..with a table at the centre with easy cosy chairs.kalau dh penat2 masak leh duduk situ terus..hihi mcmla aku masak sgt!hihi



this is my dream closet. through my experience we really need this!hihi owh btw as far as i can remember the showroom house has small closet attached to the masterbedroom..so i think i have to do the custom closet!!




since the house has 3bedrooms at upstairs, i will provide a room for little princess with pink background.hoyehh





for dining table i have to buy table with 8 chairs.currently i have 6 chairs only.through my experience its important coz my member in laws' family is big.so xyah kang berebut2 nak duduk.


the guest room will be something like this..just simple n nice..especially for my parents when they visit me :)

so anyone interior designer out there?show me your talent n skill to help my dreams come true!
owh btw berapa $ loan pulak nak buat ni? *sambil tepuk dahi*

No comments: