Friday, April 16, 2010

ESCAPISM

did u guys remember the course that i attended to be a trainer?so last friday i was informed
by my boss to train the audience ...n i was like soo shocked man!dahla slides xtengok lagi,x
setting projektor lagi,coat x bwk lagi.takkan nak baca slides aje?nanti org ngantuk plak..adoii so basically i run for my life!hehe this is wat happened if we have escapism attitude..n im one of the person!duhhh sometimes i wonder y i can't be just llike normal people,do same routines of job..xde gangguan! sometimes i wish to be other staffs who just have their normal routine n enjoy on that particular jobs only..not more than that! sometimes i wonder y i ALWAYS be the chosen one among other staffs? eventhough i've been keep it low to myself (remember that im a low profile person? hihi) ..same thing goes if Dr wants to ask bout their patients, they will mention my name..i wonder from where on earth they know my name?adoiyay see..all these are my bad attitude! any activities they will select me..eventhough i accidently don't want to be that too friendly to other staffs..is it becoz muka aku ni boleh diharap kot kalau kasi kerja sket?? anyway i am ESCAPIST.

No comments: