Wednesday, December 17, 2008

ANA NANANANANANA

About me:

- love being surrounded by funny people
- Loves to write!
- Loves luxury stuffs n bling2
- afraid of heights
- I always left my clean laundry to be fold during weekend only..
- Hardly wash my toilet-always ask hubby favour to do this :)
- Loves wash clothes! *by just campak into washing machine*
- Pantang bau goreng lekat on my clothes especially in restaurant yg x ada good aeration
- Loves to read CLEO n Woman's Weekly magazine by catching up latest fashion
- Really loves fashion n wish to be fashion designer..hehhe berangan jek
- loves mix n match baju...save budget!
- used to play crappy tennis in high school..
- NEVER n EVER ABLE to swim! *just don't know how/I don't have talent?*
- loves to spend free time alone instead of lepak with friends..*SO DAMN MALAS!*
- loves to spend time in shopping mall with doing nothing at all..or by just simply lepak at the bookstore n read novels
- deeply in love with motivational n inspirational book n love quotes!
- hate earings!I had done once ear peircing before...but I hate it!
- sungguh bodoh / dummy in playing any music instruments..in fact i hate music subjects!
- more to sandals n selipars rather than sneakers..
- love all kind of music
- not a gym type person.DITCH GYM!
- currently addicted blogging!blogging makes me feel sexy! :)
- always get thrilled if i know somebody admires me...(even now dah kawen )..hehhe ssshhh...
- love to eat nasi minyak kat kenduri kawen!
- very scared to snakes! (luckily never met)
- very low profile persons in school,college n even at works!
- hate potholes on the road while driving!
- love chubby n cute babies!
- never dare to take rides on rollercoaster coz afraid of height!
- not so pro in cooking but able to cook few dishes yg sedap only .. :(
- love BIG FAT cat..but afraid to hold...
- always be protective to myself..n dislike to injured myself eg:by pricking my body with needles..or donate blood coz afraid might get hurt...hehheheh
- ...cepat marah but cepat dingin :)
- loves to make people happy!

2 comments:

Nalajas said...

i love fat chubby babies. cubit2 je bolelah. lelebih2, boleh blah. hahhaha.

and fat cats toooo. uuu, sexyyy bile die jalan. hhehehe.

ana said...

yeah fat sexy cat with bushy tail! ceh lelebih plak aku!