Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New Year Resolution?

bgm : the corrs (only when i sleep)

As usual,when the new year just around the corner...we all looking forward for the new year resolution without thinking or regret wat we haven't achieve in our previous mission...whether its accomplished or is it half way done?or u just sit n do nothing at all?--too bad!:(
well..this same goes to me..which apparently i didn't fullfill the resolution for this year! *n basically past 2 yrs also!* my mission is to reduce the weight!-well it is easier said than done!- the cravinnnggg for fast food (especially McD funfries),n chocolates or even baskin robbins! -which my trademark is 'baskin makes me happy' hehhe..n i can not say NO for satay kajang samuri!hhehehe n ofcourse the KFC which situated just stone throw away from my house!(which open 24 hours!--can't u believe that?how am i going to reduce weight with all these godaan?adoyai!

I watched Operah Winfery show where she organized the Best Challenge Tour 2008 foe those who wants to reduce weight...n the participants successfully reduce their pounds!n the fact is they are fatter than me!gilala! aku ni yg takat ter-obese sket *my BMI =25 for asian* pun dah gabrah but u know wat they are mentally prepared! n i think that was their biggest challenge in lives...so do i! ada sorang mamat ni gemuk gle from 800pounds turun 600 n he wanted to lose more weights!n the documentary showed that he keep well balance diet n exercise in the gym! that striked me betapa semangatnya dia!if he can do it y not me! n people...plez support me!i wanna change but the surrounding also plays important role...

OK guys u can count on me...its all in the brain who control it!arrghhhhhhhhh

No comments: