Saturday, June 6, 2009

Thought for two

My feet still a little tired from attending of friend's wedding and brother's in law konvokesyen over the weekend but it was Monday and time to get to the office.Still buzzing from all the fun, i thought about life and how it changes so fast.Caught up in my euphoria I realised that not everyone was feeling a joy.For me, i will never forget the events of the day because it made me smile for days and changed my life.But for the brother's in law whose car was being towed, it would be have been a day worthy of forgetting.Totally smashed at the front of the car,it would have been a horrible experience for the driver and just like that life changed.I often wondered how differently I would live my life, in my 30s,40s if I knew i had 10yrs to live.Life changes just like that,without warning most times.Imagine the people whose lives changed when the Air France plane went missing few days ago.I wonder how they face the real situation in that plane?There's no escape dude!Or the lives of the workers who died when Jaya Supermarket collapsed last week n how about the lives that are saved?have they really taubat for all the past sins of wat had happened to them?LIFE CHANGED.But for the rest of us life goes on!I wish i could rewind my days to correct all the wrongdoings n sometimes fast forward..But we can't. Life is not a fairytale..

Everytime before i put down my head to sleep, i'm reminded about how life has changed,how life has to go on and miss what has been lost..


3 comments:

Nalajas said...

hoi aku fikir poem. pening cara kau tulis ni

ana said...

hehehehhe

anam said...

read again...dah btolkan dah