Tuesday, June 30, 2009

the hardest thing is when my tounge tied!

wrote journals..

read books..


played sudoku





These were activities that i have been doing past 2 days...lying down on bed due to unbearable back pain!ouccch! unable to stand oso..That means there's more time to...

1- listen to my iPod,read books n magazines, read quran n write journals..


2- think to deliver quality services to patients...to be nice to other people..to make 100 deeds..


3- live life to the fullest! to dream as if i will live forever n live as if i will die today..do wat u wish to do.. coz u won't know wat happen to u for the next years..month..week, mins n seconds!



4- wish could rewind my days to correct all wrong doings n sometimes to fast forward..to remind about how life has changed,how life has to go on n miss what has been lost...


5- to remind myself: no more PROCRASTINATION in my work! i have to do right there n then to fix the problem coz u won't know wat ur future holds..


6- think.. should i stay with my current career? or should i change? coz this is wat we call occupational hazzards that caused me backpain.. *sigh*

'bersyukur atas kurniaaNya..bersyukurlah masih lagi bernyawa'




nasib baikla ada abg buat bubur daging :))


No comments: