Monday, June 3, 2013

The 7th

1st June marked my 7th yrs working anniversary at the current workplace .i still remembered  i got the job few months after graduated.that time my boss was a fierce lady.she always wanted her staffs to stay back about 1 hour to study n learn bout patient's condition as well as the anatomy of human body.duhh that time i was just got married n for me staying back just wasted my time coz i also got other responsibilities.later that i knew that she is a mom who has 2 children already grown up n her husband work outstation.so for me don't expect other people to have the same commitment n plenty of time just like her! grrr. for me,work is a never ending process.n life does not mean going to office,get home n sleep.it's more than that! we need to socialize,exercise n relax. in other note,i had seen a staff who likes to stay back to finish his work without OT claim.i think he is a fool coz he doesn't know how to manage his work n time! so i decided to leave the crazy environment n luckily i got the
job at this current workplace.
as i stepped into this department i was the only one in charge n later have a colleague.so basically i have to learn the management as well.at that moment,there was this one surgeon who always condemn my capability as i was just graduated n he liked to say that i had no experience to treat patients.hello?!!! how come i can gain experience if i didn't get the chance to work at the first place? like duhhhh so i just ignore him
n do my job.n now alhamdullilah i decided to stay here until i pension. n for me i don't bother if my salary is lower than any other place coz im happy working at the current place. #hopesoforthenextbillionyears hehe


 

* somehow its true..

No comments: