Tuesday, May 28, 2013

JUNE

June is the month full of occasions.but at the same time it totally changes my whole routine of life.first of all on

10/6 i have to go to court in kajang to make appeal n request to lower the saman fees coz i was caught by AES camera at highway! i was driving at 110km/j instead of 90km/j

11/6 mia's first ever preschool! n not many people know that we are weekend parent.this means i have to send n fetch her back n forth fuuhh. it also means that i have to sacrifice my nap time during lunch hour!! coz i have to fetch mia from school n send her to nursery.n of course i have to cook daily meal! huaaa that means i have to try n learn cook to the best of my own version.on top of that i have to learn to cook fast!uhuk3 in other note..that means this blog will hibernate until further notice!coz mia will stick around with me all the time..so don't miss me!:((( :P

5/6 as u can see at the right top page layout of this blog, u can see the anniversary sticker which
shows that we are reaching 9yrs wedding anniversary! wohooo im blessed with this journey with a dotter.n many of u may wondering when is the next child?my answer is 'sesungguhnya hanya Allah sahaja yg memberi pasangan itu seorg anak,7,9 atau mandul' wallahualam

20/6 my 30th bday!ehem ehem 




Keep calm n hello June!

No comments: