Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Iftar

Subhanallah! ramadhan goes by so fast....so whats ur menu for iftar?for me i used to just buy food at bazaar ramadhan..n i always hunting for kuih or mee.so far for iftar, only 4days i take rice.hihi basically i dun have chance to have iftar outside,or dining out ,or eat nice buffet...

first week iftar we went to nandos at setia city mall.

the next week went to cousins house n on sunday had iftar at my eldest sis house.we watched Dato LCW badminton match

on top: LCW won 21-15 n below lost 19-21. for me he didn't lose.he got silver medal for God's sake!huh


then yesterday,family in law n grandparents had iftar at my house.

lamb grill,tauhu n hotdogs grill.

MIL made laksam.nyummy

n today i had iftar at my workplace while celebrating the orphan children..


p/s: hows ur body weight?increase or reduce?mine just maintain! huahuahuahua

No comments: