Thursday, August 16, 2012

Raya talks

oh wow...alhamdullilah..raya is just around the corner n i guess everybody bz do preparation for hari raya including me:) so far i have 4 sets kurung,new scarfs,n had done rebonding as well as menicure n pedicure.huhu i guess this year im over-excited to celebrate it coz we are going back to my hometome batupahat n all the family members are there!yey..but this year i dun buy any raya cookies coz i dun find any interesting n nice taste...oh btw i do feel sad coz ramadhan gonna leave us soon n i really wish i could reborn n have a brand new of me.plez syaitan stay away from me!eerkkk 

oh anyway..during this eid mubarak i have one big mission.it is to visit my relatives as many as i can.i want to build up the relationship among my aunts,uncles n cousins.coz according to hadith if u want to live longer in  this world,we have to get together with our relatives.this is a promise from Allah which qadar can be changed based on this.as im not into kinda of person to get together or contact my relatives,i guess this is the best time for me to do so..i dunno y..but i do realized my parents not so-well-encourage me to do so.i dunno how to explain this.coz i can compared with my MIL.she really put an effort to visit or contact or do activities together with cousins,cousins' cousin or aunty's cousin..u know wat i mean its some sort like that.thats y,no doubt my in law's parents can live now until 80 yrs old.n the moyang can live up to 90+.well it is just an example anyway that can be followed :)

so last but not least Happy Hari raya,maaf zahir n batin  n be safe during this festive season :)) see u all the week after raya :))





No comments: