Friday, July 27, 2012

So far so good.

hye there!it has been a while...anyway my fasting month so far so good...never missed any sahur yet :) n sometimes i cook the meals for sahur..oh btw i also did terawih.n this is the first time i go to the surau nearby..n i realized i only meet my neighbour once in  a full moon.u know what i mean is the moment we met is the moment we got into our cars n open the gate n wave hands n then drove off!n i realized the last time i talked to my neighbour was a year ago! exactly! last year raya's gathering.oh no! I'm a bad neighbour! but dun blame me.coz the neighbourhood surrounding difficult for us to get together as all the people are working parents n have small kids!i can say we all just stay at home n do our own business. we rarely bumped to each other.furthermore on my left n right side still vacant.so who wants to be my neighbour?hehe so by going to surau i hope i can chit chat a little bit to break the ice before raya comes!hehe last but not least happy fasting people :))






No comments: