Sunday, June 10, 2012

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

i am call n re call to post the same entry about friends.at this point of life i realized i dun have friends!it is true with facts.i have about 50 people's contacts in my phone book and only 3 friends that i used to text.i noticed that i dun have so-call friends where they can ask me out or just hang out to chit chat.this become more noticable as my best friend was so damn busy n dun have the chance to hang out.i do understand her job scope but somehow i think it is more to the effort to build up n strengthen the relationship.on top of that along with close friends who are newly wed n seldom text anymore :( ok i do understand this part as they are building relationship with their spouse n i rest this case.hihi. so who are my friends?they are my officemate who only 8 of them in my department.they are like my brothers n sisters n i'm grateful to have them.besides that my family members n in law family are my friends.thats all.fullstop.oh not forgotten virtual friend in fb or twitter where can we categorized them as  'friends' if u just like or comment their status?i dun think so n thats y we call them virtual friends.duhhhh... but i guess i have to be thankful to Allah coz i am not been tested in this life with lots of friends or people who betrayed/bitch/laser mouth n so on..n thats the bright side.hurmmm...

at this moment,i wonder how we define best friend?are they the one who spend time with us?or are they the one that we can share secrets n shoulder to cry on?or are they the one that are around when in time of need?if none of the above happen,i think i can declare it as 

'i used to be ur bestfriend' :(((((





No comments: