Saturday, June 2, 2012

Fear


what is fear?fear is nothing such to be fear for Allah.in life we all have fear regardless of wat we had experience or fear for the future.so in this life all we need is just try in whatever we wanna do.sometimes feeling of scared of not trying is worse than the fear itself...for example for me,i fear of height,thus fear of being in the aeroplane,thus I'm not going anywhere but here **pffttt**...n not to  mention fear of death which become the first category in the lists of fear as stated by psychologist.besides that,i fear wat other people's perception or thoughts against u..i also had fear if someone knows my job,thus i automactically will isolate myself from a group of people.i dunno.people may think i dun socialize but the truth is i just dun like that fear to be in myself at that moment.n if i told them my real job,it will become another long story that never ends.let's say if i tell them that im the owner of a sundry shop,of course everybody ignores me.haha. on top of that,i fear of injury n re injury.that's y during school time,i was not active in any sports except played crappy tennis once :) this is because i fear to let myself to take the risk to be injured.coz i know the consequence that i may get.n how the injury will affect u afterwards even though my job related to this,i still fear of myself to be re injury.the conclusion is i fear myself ://

No comments: