Monday, June 25, 2012

awesome!

oh about my bday..we celebrated at homtz restoren in shah alam.its a chinese muslim.nice food.and the deep fried wantan tastes nice! oh can't u imagine i dun have the pics?its all in my iphone.oh talking about iphone im sooo in love wit it!  if i were being robbed *touch wood* i will save my iphone first!coz its irriplacable.if money, we can find it but not another iphone!huhu so wats so damn interesting bout this phone application?since i have it,i create twitter account!it's like ur texting to urself n nobody cares about u!damn cool~~ it's like real people on tweeter n fake people on fb.kekekkeke oh besides that the application has instagram.it's sort of taking pictures n u can modify or shade the pictures taken according to application that u like.charlie awesome!hehe oh not forgotten i have tweegram.it's like ur writing ur own words and put in on frames which has lots of designs.u see all these suitable for me coz it gives me joyful for my leisure time..as i hate my self being bored.hehe but having said that i still do feel my blog is my number one priority coz i can rumbling bout my feelings deeper.hihihi




No comments: