Tuesday, February 7, 2012

SHY PEOPLE

this Thursday i have to give a talk in front of group of people (staffs).i think I'd rather give a talk to unknown people coz absolutely they don't know me well..anyway i can't escape anymore even i have the escapism attitude.hehe coz the management selected me n in fact we have to give talk as rotation every month!FML! so the thing that my mind says when i have to give talk is i think the audience won't dare to talk at the front too!huhu so pikir positif jekla..nak kutuk kutukla mcm la korang berani nk ckp kt depan tu kan??hikhikhik anyway... i wonder my job actually requires me to give talk now n then..for health education/promotion.oh FML again!heheh having said that,i came across an article in yahoo about careers for shy people who seldom or very rare to communicate with others.they are:

-those who work at forensic site
-jobs in the library
-jobs that related to computer science or engineering
-career in billing jobs
-graphic designer

ok so these career actually does not much involve interaction with people n u can do ur own work at peace n u dun have to be good in communication skills..I WISH i can work in the library.hehe

ok now im merapu n stupid of me!!!!!!!! :((

No comments: