Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Craving

what is craving?craving is eager,desire to get something especially craving for food.. in malay word is mengidam.in my opinion craving can be controlled by our mind during pregnancy but somehow it just happens!i think the imbalance chemical in the brain can lead to craving.i can't doubt that i have the cravingness during 1st pregnancy.i craved for nasi lemak!can u imagine bfast lunch n dinner with nasi lemak.n its not complete if theres no nasi lemak on that day.in fact if i want to eat at 12 am he has to find it...so i blame the pregnancy hormone!hehe


past few weeks i craved for ice cream!actually im not the type of person who like to eat something that sweet.but i can't help myself looking for ice cream every now n then..n that time i felt i must be pregnant coz i know how my body changes.


 for the first time in my life i bought BR this big size portion at night n i ate all by myself without feeling guilty at all!




 n the other day i really went out at night just want this TF.


 

 my current craving is ice cream.how about u?



No comments: