Monday, August 23, 2010

oh my!oh my!

this morning i had shocking news from my frend who pregnant again this year!she was post-ceasearean 11months n now 5months preggy.oh my oh my!i wonder if she ever needs rest as she was delivered by operation.well i know u guys must said it is REZEKI but i feel disgusting if a women just delivered baby3mths with c-section n now having pregnancy for 3weeks! euwwww *aku rase ayah dia yg kene sekolahkan ni!!* kang ade yg terburai tangan baby kuar dari perut karang! honestly i still feel the pain even 6months post ceasear if i do heavy work. i dun mind if these people delivered normal..arini beranak next week pregnant pun aku x kesah! hihi.. sometimes i wonder some people has 8childrens with gap 1 yr..oh i mean every year! confirm gigi xde & rambut gugur! hihi so i think government should play their role to raise awareness bout ceasarean care.


therefore, i STRONGLY SUPPORT:

No comments: