Monday, August 23, 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

i remembered my dad once told me 'kita xperlu ramai kawan..sebab kalau lagi ramai kawan,lagi ramai musuh'.until now i dun get wat he wanted to deliver his thinkings to me.well its crystal clear that he has very few friends!hahaha .SO DO I! frankly speaking i have very few close friends that i can count on my fingers!huhu i am a person who hard to socialize but easy to get along once u know me.so other people have to approach me first then i can be ur friends!hihihi my younger sisters have a bunch of close friends..they are 5 of them. n they used to be best friends n share secrets. a friend of mine also has 5 close friends n until now they really close even they work in variety of places. so i wonder how they can be so good to get along among 5 of them?they dun bitch or quarrel to each other.in fact they still contact n do activities together. when i was in primary school i only have a bestfriend -nashita.in high school- farah.in boarding school- norie (i wonder where is she now??) in uni years -juju n in degree years-hajar.seeeeee... i can be friends with many people but end up with a friend only.i dunno y.owwhh i still remember after i finished high school..i almost cried coz in reality i have to wave goodbye to my bestfriend coz in this life we have to choose our own path..i cannot live with her anymore.so from there i realized that i really depend to a friend in watever i do especially during uni years, during study time.








i love to see their friendship.may God bless u all.









farah n me.



FRIENDS FOREVER..



as we go on, we remember
all the times we had together
and as our lives change, from whatever
we will still be friends forever...



No comments: