Friday, March 2, 2012

work.work.



since i am on MC for a week n to be extended till this Wednesday,i feel damn lazy to start back working.even I'm on MC i found myself comfortable n nice just to stay at home only..u know u can differentiate between having sick leave n on annual leave. AL can go vacations but MC just sit at home.hurmm.i wonder how about our parents who almost reached 60s n still go to work everyday?oh my! I bet they really scream on top of their lung just to stay at home only!yeass go to work is important to earn in this life.n the worst nightmare is when u get up in the morning n u find yourself with no career!hehe i always wonder about that.so mkn pasir lorrr hihi.my parents in law always advice me to find other workplace to get better paid jobs.but i feel happy working at my current workplace....u know if u wanna be happy,then be.if Ur happy in wat ur doing,then do it often :) so i dun feel regrets of low salary (yess i guess I'm the lowest paid among other friends!) coz I'm happy!
 

No comments: