Sunday, December 18, 2011

deactivate?

frankly speaking my life was sooo pretty plain simple without facebook..i was forced to create fb by my younger sister n the account exists in late 2009.so i have been wondering to deactivate the account coz i just want my simple life back then which apparently i was a low profile person ..but i just can't!coz this is the only way i can interact with old friends,cousins n families..since i am labelled to be anti social so i guess this is the only way for me to communicate..besides that i found it useful coz besides connecting with friends,i also connect myself to the outside world by current news,gossips n motivation that i get so fast within seconds!if i did not have fb, i wont get the stuffs so fast which i have to buy newspapers or magazines..i wonder if my life without fb..my life is all about job,family n few friends to contact.seriously like only few people i contact from 100 people in my phonebook.

 p/s: if i die...plezz remove me from ur friends list.TQ

No comments: