Friday, December 16, 2011

Anti Social?

to be honest im not a loud person or talkative person.so people rather judge me to be quiet or usually call me anti social or in malay word is sombong.ok i dun mind at all with that coz i used to be judge that way since high school.coz maybe my face look so stern?or fierce maybe? one more time who cares??hehe since i moved to this new housing area,so last month we had majlis suaikenal.so basically when they met up in the party,they get to know each other n chit chatting like they know among themselves like ages!hehe n guess what i did at that moment?YES.you are correct.i was just sitting alone at one corner n waited for people to approach me.n yes ur right again nobody approach me becoz they just scared i guess,even though i had put a fake smile from ear to ear.muahahhahaha but at least my nearest neighbour sat beside me.n again i end up with only a friend!hehe

same thing goes at my office.people from other department talked about me that i used to sit alone at cafe,or go to shop in the building alone.helloooo who cares again?nak gi berak pun kene temankah?heheheh

but this so called anti social thingy really hurts me in my early marriage years..coz hubby's officemate said that im not that ramah-tamah.hellooo actually i already chit chat quite much with them.wat do u expect me to ask u hows ur husband?or hows ur sedara mara?ko ade berapa ekar tanah ?u know sometimes its just too much n i get enough of that!!

so now i dun mind if people still talk about this behind my back.coz im used to n i dont bother at all!but i tell u once u approach me i can be ur good friends :)

So.....




4 comments:

Nalajas said...

Allah Maha Adil. Mak nya pendiam. Anak nya kepoh gile. heheheheheh

ana said...

hahahahha

juju said...

Ana..1st time tgk ko dulu..muka ko nmpk sombong gitu.tp 1st impression aku tgk ko dulu..ko lawa...hehe..ana ko xanti social pun..ok je..bile da kenal siap begosip gitu..hehe

ana said...

eh2 cik juju ni...kawen cepat!hehehe