Wednesday, January 27, 2010

From where on earth did u get my phone number??

I just received a call form P1WiMax..yg iklan 'potong potong' tu.the lady on the phone really asked me to buy the modem coz now its on promotion.the point is i already had my streamyx. so why on earth should i have to listen to u? adioyay aku paling x suka org mcm ni! pujuk rayu suruh beli modem la.filter la..insuransla ..kad kredit la!!tensennya! even when i said 'sorry, i dun want it' that lady really insists to call me back tomorrow just to know the answer! FML! esok sama gak jawapannya x nak! n of course esok dia sebok promote lagi! owhhh i just knew it! dun pick up unfamiliar phone numbers ana! aku mmg x suka bab2 mcm ni..contohnya aritu gi kedai nak beli tudung, tapi bila kita x nak, bos kedai tu buat muka masam pulak! eh eh suka ati aku la nak beli ke x nak! what de heck people on this earth???? FML

No comments: