Friday, March 13, 2009

MC = Medical Certificate

Hye there...today mama on MC..that means i can spend more time with her...otherwise she ignores me :( pitty her...as she had cough n cold wich she not advisable to take medicines..for lunch i had nasi beriani my nenek cook for her + for her collegues! i can say im the one actually really wanna eat nasi beriani..heheheh even mama is sick...she still do her proposal coz the due date early april!caiyok2 mama...by the time i come out..u already grads.. *finger crossed* well..i can say everybody is waiting for me..coz..if i were a boy.. i become the first son
1) to my parents
2) the first grandson to both tok daddy n nanny in BP n nenek n datuk in PJ
3) the first great grandson to both datuk n mak tuk in Kedah
4) the first nephew to aunty ain,aunty La n aunty Sab
I can say i am proud of myself ... ~cheers~

No comments: