Sunday, March 8, 2009

Syukran syukran...

Its all happened so fast...gel on my stomach...scan2...then dr said 'hey budak! u tak tau ke u dah pregnant?' she called me budak coz i was like no idea that im pregant..heheh then i said 'r u sure DR?' check betul2 hehhe siap sound the consultant lagi..hampeh punye patient..then from there i can see the sag..n little tiny dot beating so fast..then to confirm it again..DR put vaginal probe into my vagina... 'adoi!' hehehe.. its so unbelievable coz i actually can hear the baby's heart beat so fast i think the ratio is 1:1 punyela laju..then she increased the volume of the sound..hohoho sooo amazing! then the 1st person i called is my mom coz i know dia yg paling teruja sekali!hehhe after that baru my hubby..mcm biasala he surprised with the news ...n everytime i wanted to tell my collegues i started to cry..dunno y..maybe happy gle coz after been married for 4 to almost 5 years this year!huh.. oh btw the DR scolded me coz she said i dun realized with my body changes..well frankly speaking takda la rase loya yg teruk sgt..but i noticed i always lapooo gle n cried if tak dapat food..then ada pening2 sket..mkn jeruk punyela byk..now i know i only feel nausea mase magrib!asal nak azan magrib jek wek..wek..heheheh

as usual my hubby mcm tak caye bout this news..so we decided took UPT n it showed double line means positive!


2 comments:

Emy said...

tahniah!! happy sgt dengar berita2 mcm ni.. huhuhu.. sorry selama ni jadi silent reader.. bila ada berita happy mcm ni jadi excited nk comment!

jaga diri & jgn lasak2 k mom to be!

ana said...

thank u :))