Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Marriage

this year a lot of my friends wanna end up their bachelor life before they reach 30 yrs old next year....I'm happy for them..n for me it quite tough to get ideas for wedding gifts for the bride n groom.mostly i gave electrical stuffs for my friends..n later onwards i wanna find unique gifts but just dunno how..and i guess end up give them the same stuffs.

so i would like to take this opportunity to wish those who getting married (which i already have wedding invitations each month till end of year),to have a wonderful n blissful married life..i tell u it ain't easy.research showed that first few years are blissful n joyful which seems love is like life on its own..n the rest you are on your own!hahaha 

but dont worry my brothers n sisters..coz hadith said that:
'"Andainya dialah jodohmu yang tertulis di Luh Mahfuz, Allah pasti mencampakkan rasa kasih di dalam hatinya,jua hatimu kali pertama kamu berpandangan. Itu janji Allah."

that is Allah's promise :) so be patient,patient n patient till it bleeds itself..hahahaha

and for sure:






last but not least..best wishes from me:

:))))))))


No comments: