Monday, November 8, 2010

EAT.PRAY.LOVE

some lovely Quotes from the movie :)

"You are, after all, what you think. Your emotions are the slaves to your thoughts, and you are the slave to your emotions."


"People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life."


"I wondered, "Why have I been chasing happiness my whole life when bliss was here the entire time?"


"I’m here. I love you. I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you. There’s nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death I will still protect you. I am stronger than Depression and I am braver than Loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me
."

No comments: