Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Kerja kerja kerja

Lalalala hari2 kerja..kerja2 kerja tapi tak juga kaayaa..-meet uncle hussein song

Since my life devoted to tonsss of workss..now let me story mory dgn u all my working life in PRIVATE hospital..whereby its big deal different from GOVERNMENT hospital.
I start my daily routine from 830 am n straight non stop till 1 pm..kalau kerajaan leh kuar2 minum but kalau private jgn harapla!nak marayap sat pun x leh!itupun my Boss always emphasize us to increase our revenue of patients,to attract more patients to come.!shit..oh speaking bout my boss *sorry la boss if ur reading this,but hopefully x la kan*hehhehe so damn risky!since he is the head of department (HOD) of course-la always sit in his room facing the computer konon2nya mcm byk sgtla keje dia hehhe..yg peliknya he won't lend his hand to help us when we need his help!mcm tak cukup staff ke..so selamba jek sitting around in his room,roaming the net n etc etc..*sigh!* the best part is he's keep complaining revenue patient tak increase,income tak byk la..padahal we all kerja nak mamposss dah ni..

then my job takda break or rest in between,dari pagi sampai 1 pm.then 2 till 5 straight non stop.boleh gilela..moreover our General Manager expectations from us sooo high!so my job not involve in any out stations except go for courses *itupun only twice per year* so damn lokek coz nak jimat budget la konon!huh!

i don't have my own table mcm org kerja ofis2 tu..i only have my locker!this i where i can spend my little private time here with my stuffs *poor me..i only have this...* n of course the uniform!tak bleh pakai baju kaler2 * so :( *


1 comment:

Nalajas said...

sedihnye baca. takpe2, lama2 kau plak jadi boss.hehe